Conour Insurance, Inc.. has made a major commitment to the financial institutions industry and serves numerous financial institutions, including banks, credit unions & other providers of financial services.
By focusing on the risk management and insurance needs of financial institutions and financial services providers, our organization has been able to develop programs specifically tailored to the most critical areas of concern for financial institutions and financial services providers. By placing such a strong emphasis on this unique market segment, our ability to identify potential gaps in coverage has been greatly enhanced, when compared to agents whom may occasionally write/service one or two banks, credit unions or other financial services accounts. Conour Insurance, Inc. works with Financial Institutions on a daily basis, so we are very sensitive to the needs and areas of vulnerability that are unique to the clients and prospective clients operating in this industry.
Through a combination of “hands-on” account management experience and commitment to becoming students of the industry, we have developed specific expertise in the following areas:
(1) Identifying Exposures Created by Financial Institutions Operations
(2) Financial Institution Bond & Allied Coverages
(3) Computer Crime and Funds Transfer Systems Exposures
(4) Directors & Officers Liability
(5) Employment Practices Liability
(6) Professional Liability/Entity Errors & Omissions Coverage
(7) Lender Liability Issues-including Environmental and Non-Environmental
(8) Mortgage Operations Exposures
(9) Collateral Protection Issues
(10) E-Commerce/E-Risk and Cyber Crime/Liability Issues & Exposures
This is only an abbreviated listing of the types of services we offer to the financial insitutions with which we work. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss additional areas of interest and customize our approach to fit your specific needs. Please complete the contact request form to schedule a meeting to discuss your needs.